Thunderbird editor

D Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Tue Jan 10 16:33:56 UTC 2006

I'm having a lot of trouble with the thunderbird 1.5 editor.  Cursor
movement bounces around somewhat unexpectedly and it's crashed on me
several times when doing cuts and pastes (even a simple backspace did it
once).  I've never had a mozilla product be this unstable.   Am I the
only one experiencing this?  If not, do we know it it's a problem with
the 1.5 branch, or something that's been introduced in the FC5
environment?  I'd strongly advocate rolling back to 1.0.x if nothing can
be done to stabilize this.

Thanks
DC