Azureus (Was: bittorrent in core? what frontend?)

Chris Chabot chabotc at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 17 13:42:25 UTC 2006

Actually i maintain / added libtorrent and rtorrent extras packages.

devel, fc4, fc3 packages of libtorrent are already available as we
speak. However rtorrent is still waiting for the cvs-magic-wand-wielding
people to branch it so i can queue the builds for them. Will happen 'any
day now' though i'm sure :-)

	-- Chris