Proposed changes to Fedora Legacy Project

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Jan 19 06:42:21 UTC 2006

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:
> Convert our build system over to that which Fedora Extras uses, and make
> use of Fedora content in CVS repositories.  This will make maintenance
> much easier to manage, and contribution much easier to accomplish.

This would likely be the most important change of all.  If we get away
from the symptom where package updaters have to propose .src.rpm's for
approval (but instead need no approval, or approval of just CVS
diffs), we've made contribution much easier to those who don't want to
run their own mach/mock systems.