Reporting bugs upstream

n0dalus n0dalus+redhat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 00:45:22 UTC 2006

On 1/21/06, Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com> wrote:

> You can save a query once you're logged in, and it appears as a pseudo-bookmark
> at the bottom of each bugzilla page.  I create one for kernel for each release,
> and use it countless times per day. I only ever use search if I'm looking
> for something in particular, like 'bugs pertaining to snd-nm256'.

To those that are interested, I have a bit on the wiki about importing
some useful bugzilla quick searches into Firefox. Please tell me if
they work, or if they are useful to you, or if you have a suggestion.
Once I've refined them a bit I'll probably move them onto a more
central page so new testers can see them. They make it much easier to
find the bugs you are looking for.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KieranClancy#quicksearch

n0dalus.