rawhide report: 20060125 changes

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Jan 25 19:18:02 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 08:15:10PM +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:

> I got this too. "killall gconfd-2" fixed it though, seems somehow the
> schema files weren't read in by the running gconf daemon or something.

  feedback on irc.gnome.org:#ekiga

[19:50] <DV> ctooley: if there is a step missing, email me about it :-)
[19:51] <ctooley> DV:  No it seems like the RPM is supposed to do it, it did load part of the schema, just not all of it.

  I don't understand how it could be partially loaded from the command in
the postinstall script but rerunning the loading of the schemas in gconf
seems to solve it ...

/me is puzzled

 or I misunderstood something :-)

Daniel