DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call

Simos Xenitellis simos74 at gmx.net
Wed Jul 5 08:39:27 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 10:11 +0200, David Nielsen wrote:
> ons, 05 07 2006 kl. 08:04 +0200, skrev Nicolas Mailhot:
> > Dear Fedora user,
> >
> > A new font family is being proposed as the Fedora Core default. It
> > probably impacts your language. Please tell us what you think about it:
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fonts/DejavuFeedbackCall
> >
> > Happy testing!
>
> Seems much nicer here using da_DK.
>
> One thing though, the combination of mu looks like they've been glued
> together.

Can you provide a screenshot for this (Is it DejaVu Sans, DejaVu Serif,
etc)? I suppose you mean μμ? Loooks ok for me.

For Greek, DejaVu looks really nice.

Compare FC6Test1 __before DejaVu__:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/Greek/Issues?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=fc6t1gr-default-desktop-showcase.png

and FC6Test1 __after DejaVu__: