DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call

Mario Pascucci mpascucci at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 18:44:23 UTC 2006

Il giorno mer, 05/07/2006 alle 08.04 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot ha scritto:
> Dear Fedora user,
>
> A new font family is being proposed as the Fedora Core default. It
> probably impacts your language. Please tell us what you think about it:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fonts/DejavuFeedbackCall
>
> Happy testing!

Tested on Fedora Core 4, LCD display (16:9 aspect), with full subpixel
antialias, locale it_IT.
All italian alphabet looks very good.

In my display all Dejavu Sans fonts seems to be stretched (enlarged) a
little in the horizontal size (this not happens with standard fonts).

May be related with 16:9 aspect?

--
Mario 'Reliant' Pascucci
http://ilpettegolo.altervista.org/