diet for evolution

Otto Rey otto_rey at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jul 22 05:17:57 UTC 2006

Well, i think that evolution have one or more memory leaks, because more time you have running, more memory it seems to eat. But it's true: if you don't use calendar and the other addtional stuff, you don't need evlotuion, or, if you want, you can turn off several plugins.
Addtional to memory launch, evolution-connector for M$ Exchange sucks... it's almost always broken... or half-broken... With some updates, it's looks like solid but with the next update, it's crash again...
Whatever... i will profile evolution to see if i found a memory leak...