Rebuild, changelog revision

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Tue Jul 25 07:13:32 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 July 2006 11:49, Felipe Kellermann wrote:
>> Noticed while reading the CVS commit changes. I think a scripting error
>> produced wrong release version in the changelog of various packages:
>
> Yeah, there is something silly in how the script reads the spec that causes it
> to try and execute parts of the spec. I'll be cleaning those up.  Sorry about
> the mess :/

When will you be cleaning the messes up?  ;o)  I noticed you cleaned
up some packages, but others seem to have been left.  Worth fixing in
CVS, but I wouldn't bother rebuilding new rpms for them per se.

Anyhow, just wondering...

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                       Proud Canadian.