Pull off AIGLX repoistory?

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Wed Jul 26 23:22:57 UTC 2006

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:41:13 -0700 (PDT), alan <alan at clueserver.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2006, Peter Gordon wrote:
>> Is it not also inethical to *not* do this, thereby indirectly promoting
>> or encouraging the use of proprietary drivers? ;)
>
> What non-proprietary driver works well for 7.1 and alglx?

My Radeon 9250 (using the in-tree Mesa/R200 driver) works just fine with
AIGLX in X.org 7.1, especially with EXA.

Granted, it's not very powerful compared to the stuff on the market today,
but it works *very* well for the moderate gaming and general desktop usage
I do on it. :)
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
This message was sent through a webmail interface,