Public key infrastructure

Peter Rockai prockai at redhat.com
Thu Jul 27 11:41:25 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 10:49:17PM +0200, Joachim Selke wrote:
> Tomorrow I am going to rewrite the draft at
> <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Certificates> and include
> your comment and others.
Hmm, i may have missed the part where move from /etc/pki to /etc/certs
was discussed, is that change intentional in the draft? I just don't
see the benefit of changing things around, specially since many of the
existing packages mostly agree on /etc/pki/tls/appname or somesuch,
slight shuffle within /etc/pki should be much less pain than moving to
/etc/certs.

Yours, Peter.