Leaving?

Otto Rey otto_rey at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 28 14:39:45 UTC 2006

I think that people using Binary Drivers have the knowledge to modify xorg.conf and change nvidia to nv if their systems break before xorg update.
Xorg must to be updated like another pieces of Fedora. This can't be the exception. Think in kernel and you have the answer.
IMHO this will help to improve the time of Nvidia and ATI to release drivers for Xorg 7.1