Printer driver - Lexmark X1160

David Jamison david.jamison1 at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 29 12:24:42 UTC 2006

I am the proud (?) possesor of one of these all in one units which
unfortunately has no Linux drivers and this is now the only reason that
I am running a Windows box on my home network.

I have googled high and low for details of how to get this printer to
work on Fedora with practically no sucess - I did find instructions on
getting the printing part of the unit to work but unfortunately it did
do this.

Does anyone know of any place I could go look to get this working or
details of how to build a suitable priver for the X1160?

Any help / guidence would be appreciated

Cheers

David