groupware for Fedora

Helge Hess helge.hess at opengroupware.org
Mon Jul 3 01:45:15 UTC 2006

On Jul 2, 2006, at 17:44, Erwin Rol wrote:
> One thing about OGo that kind of "annoys" me is the rather messy code
> releasing, everything is dumped in one directory and you just have to
> figure out what belongs together and what not, also a good step by
> step
> build manual is also not easy to find.

I can't follow that either. You need
- SOPE, including gstep-make, libobjc and libFoundation (all included)
- OGo
Thats it. Everything else is contained in Fedora.

Build instructions are also available, SOPE:
   http://sope.opengroupware.org/en/build/thirdparty.html
   http://sope.opengroupware.org/en/build/sope.html
and OGo:
   http://www.opengroupware.org/en/devs/build/ogo.html

Those do not work for you on a supported platform??? (i.e. not 64bit)
If not, please provide feedback! (feedback at opengroupware.org or one
of the mailing lists)

Greets,
   Helge