FC6 Test1 on Core Duo

Hi All,

I've just got a new Dell D620 notebook and was going to load it up
with Test1 as I think it'll better support the hardware as it's a Core
Duo with the Intel 945 chipset, widescreen, Intel ABG wireless etc.

So I went to grab a ISO off a mirror somewhere only to find none. So
are they available or is it all yum with network installs for the test
release? If so is there a boot ISO to get the process rolling or am I
better off starting with a FC5 install and dealing with any of the
video issues wrt to the widescreen etc? I've run rawhide numerous
times before so it's not real issue but I suspect the hardware support
in rawhide for the Core Duo platform will probably be better than that
of FC5? Opinions?

Cheers,
Pete