Re: FC6 Test1 on Core Duo

Peter Robinson wrote:

I've just got a new Dell D620 notebook and was going to load it up
with Test1 as I think it'll better support the hardware as it's a Core
Duo with the Intel 945 chipset, widescreen, Intel ABG wireless etc.

FWIW, and just in case you'd be happier with FC5 than FC6T1

I have various i945 machines, and a Dell laptop with widescreen LCD and 2195ABG Wifi all happilly running on FC5