DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call

dragoran dragoran at feuerpokemon.de
Wed Jul 5 06:37:33 UTC 2006

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Dear Fedora user,
>
> A new font family is being proposed as the Fedora Core default. It
> probably impacts your language. Please tell us what you think about it:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fonts/DejavuFeedbackCall
>
> Happy testing!

I tryed it but for me the default font used in apps (FC5) looks better
and is easier to read...
the new fonts look to 'thin' and are harder to read because of this ..
notes:
1) I am using a TFT with a german locale + no subpixel AA, but greyscale AA
2) I have recompiled the freetypelib with the bytecode interpretter enabled