Re: DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call

Le mercredi 05 juillet 2006 à 20:44 +0200, Mario Pascucci a écrit :

Thank you for taking the time to test the font

> Tested on Fedora Core 4, LCD display (16:9 aspect), with full subpixel
> antialias, locale it_IT.
> All italian alphabet looks very good.
>
> In my display all Dejavu Sans fonts seems to be stretched (enlarged) a
> little in the horizontal size (this not happens with standard fonts).
>
> May be related with 16:9 aspect?

might be interesting to compare xdpyinfo output with the real screen
size and the dpi forced by the gnome font properties app.

You may have a mismatch somewhere - though it should affect all fonts
the same way.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot