Re: DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call

Simos Xenitellis wrote:

Just to make sure, could you please run Firefox with the instructions
your get from the about: page?
That is, on a Terminal window, type

$ export MOZ_DISABLE_PANGO=1
$ firefox

and check to see how about: looks like now.

yes that looks better.

I think my only issue now (which I forgot to add originally) is the perceived increased size of bold fonts, which others have mentioned, to me it seems to be equivalent to at least a +1 point size compared to the "book" weight.