Re: new s-c-soundcard in rawhide

Bill Nottingham wrote:
dragoran (dragoran feuerpokemon de) said:
this would be a good idea
something like no soundcard found should I try an other method to detect? yes -no

... But why would you even get into this situation?

Any drivers should automatically loaded, which means that ALSA probing
via HAL should work. If there isn't a driver for your card, there's
really nothing the tool's going to be able to do for you.

Bill

I have already posted it TV cards and modules like saa7134-alsa (don't know if any of this methods can detect it thought), it does not gets autoloaded and kudzu does nothing about it ? should I fill this as abug? if yes against what? kernel? kudzu?