Re: bugzilla unwell?

On Friday 07 July 2006 09:15, nodata wrote:
> These two sentences don't give us any information, because you've avoided
> saying whether:
>
> i) "something" _did_ spin out of control
> ii) notifications _did_ happen
> iii) whether (if the notification was made) it was already too late.

I avoided it because I do not have first hand knowledge of WHY it ran out or
IF notifications went out.  However I _DO_ know that the sysadmins do get
notices when I start filling up disk space with Fedora trees, so they're
usually on top of space overages.

> > So
> > I'm not quite sure what we're supposed to "learn" here, but thanks for
> > your
> > input.
>
> No problem, nice to see a friendly response.

Sometimes it is hard to stay friendly when being collectively called an idiot.
And while we're going back and forth, look!  Bugzilla is back!  Crisis
averted.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora