Re: Attn: Maintainers of things which might depend on xorg-x11-xkbdata

> Could we have a page in fedoraproject.org with a list of those virtual
> dependencies? it would really save a lot of time when packaging

I really second that. And what would be very nice would be to have
an explanation on what the virtual provides correspond with. For examples
of provides which may correspond with different things are wabserver,
webclient, smtpdaemon.

--
Pat