Re: Announcing Fedora Core 6 Test 1 (5.90)

Chiming it a bit late, but hey...

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:

> Perhaps we can get a show of hands of all the people who actually care
> about Fedora on i586 systems...
Here!

Several legacy i586 systems are used as routers and I'd hate to leave them
on FC5.

I just tried installing FC6test1 and got quite the surprise when the box
got rebootet instead of seeing "Loading Linux...".

regards,
 andreas