rawhide report: 20060709 changes

Arjan van de Ven arjan at fenrus.demon.nl
Mon Jul 10 13:34:23 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 07:55 -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 09, 2006 at 05:43:11PM +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> > Ok, with manual ugly tweaking (I don't know python) I generated the list
> > I think the python script was confused by the " " in the monitor names
>
> Did you actually change the python app?  If so, please send me the
> patch you used. I'll look into quote escapes too.

btw is someone looking at a "please insert the CD that came with your
display" application that then mounts the CD, scans it for .inf files,
imports those into the system and then unmounts the cd?
(and maybe optionally sends the imported files to bugzilla ??? ;-)

Would be nice for novice users to get their monitor to work by doing
what they expect.. eg put in the cd that came with it.

Greetings,
   Arjan van de Ven