Re: Attn: Maintainers of things which might depend on xorg-x11-xkbdata

On Monday 10 July 2006 05:19, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> So, for example, right now I need to add a BR for the file
> /usr/include/X11/StringDefs.h
>
> what BR: line should I use?

Whats wrong with BR'ing the file?

Well, that's just what I've done and it seems to work; adding that
pushed in the correct package in both FC4 and FC5.
I imagine there could be problems only if in the future the other
required files (I don't think that was the only needed include file)
will be found in another package.

Thanks a lot

Gianluca