Re: rawhide report: 20060714 changes

Rahul wrote:
buildsys redhat com wrote:

xorg-x11-server-1.1.1-5.fc6
---------------------------
* Thu Jul 13 2006 Kristian Høgsberg <krh redhat com> - 1.1.1-5.fc6
- Tag as 1.1.1-5.fc6.

* Wed Jul 12 2006 Kristian Høgsberg <krh redhat com> - 1.1.1-5.fc5.aiglx
- Enable composite by default.

Doesnt composite break on a few hardware? Are we hoping to fix this enough to have this enabled by default?

Composite should not cause crashes on its own. Activating a compositing manager might. Yes, we're going to fix it if it breaks as best we can.

All the above change does is make it so you can start a compositing manager without editing your config file.

- ajax