IRC Log (Was: Re: IRC Meeting (#freedesktop at Freenode) tomorrow Friday, 14Jul06, 20:00 GMT: Fonts; choosing fonts; fonts.conf; fontconfig)

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 15 19:01:52 UTC 2006

Dear All,

The IRC session took place yesterday and the IRC log is available at
http://wiki.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fFonts_2fConfiguration

At the end of the page there is a summary that is being built; feel free
to help out summarising the session and extracting actions to do.

There was interest to have more regular font meetings, such as an IRC
channel dedicated to issues related to fonts. We are looking into
getting #fonts on Freenode. If you can help out with this (it's already
registered), it will be appreciated.

Thanks to everyone for taking part,
Simos

Στις 13-07-2006, ημέρα Πεμ, και ώρα 20:49 +0100, ο/η Simos Xenitellis
έγραψε: