Re: rawhide report: 20060716 changes

On Monday 17 July 2006 09:47, seth vidal wrote:
> error handling will have to be maintained, too.
>

> You're more-or-less proposing:
>  What if someone hoses their box, will we be hosing it further in the
> process of trying to unhose it?

I was creating a hyperbole.

Yum update starts, but doesn't finish.  Has a journal of what should have been
done.

User makes further changes to rpmdb, either by removing packages w/ rpm or
adding packages with rpm.

User envokes yum, yum tries to replay journal, boom?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora