Re: top panel

Erwin Rol wrote:
is anybody else having problems with gnome-panel, my top panel (one with
the menu's and clock) freezes. I can still see the text, but it doesn't
react to any mouse clicks and my clock and notification area isn't
visible.
I see similar freezing on FC5, seems to happen when both firefox and thunderbird running, but very rarely so that I can't put my finger on it. Does the workspace switcher keyboard combo (ctrl-alt-left_arrow etc.) work ?

DaveT.