Re: [LONG] On the 96dpi Fedora/GNOME setting

Le Mar 18 juillet 2006 14:26, Adam Jackson a écrit :

> Not really sure why this thread is not on a Gnome list, but.

Well, Rahul suggested to post it there, so I posted it there. (and it
seems a very Fedora-ish problem - distributions which care about KDE/GNOME
compat reportedly patched out upstream's behaviour long ago).

However, in the interest of getting this fixed, I can move this to another
list if you want. Just tell me which one is most appropriate - I don't
have the brainpower to read them all to find which one is best, and
massive cross-posts suck)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot