Re: mirrorlist cgi

On 18/07/06, seth vidal <skvidal linux duke edu> wrote:
> oh fair enough, but how does it "know" if
> http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/fedora.redhat.com/development/x86_64/
> is up-to-date or not?

Read the check-mirrors.py script in the cvs link I pointed to earlier.

In short - if it doesn't have the same repomd.xml as the mirror master
does then it's not current.

I would be excepotionally surprised if this mirror is not current - in
the past I have corresponded with the mirror maintainer, and I believe
it syncs more than once a day now, due to reports of the fedora mirror
being out of sync (mainly from me).

Jonathan