Re: mirrorlist cgi - URLs not ending in country code ?

seth vidal wrote:
Hi,
 Over the last couple of weeks we've put together a mirror checking tool
and a cgi that will verify the currency of the mirrorlist. Then it will
generate lists per-country based on geoip country codes as well as a
global mirror list.

The code for this tool is available here:

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/check-mirrors/?root=fedora
Cool; for a test, I tried the test URL with country=AU, and the return list included a single .au mirror. This leads me to the question of is it just the list of mirrors' mirror URLs that is being checked for a country code at the right hand end ?
If so what would need to happen to make for eg:
http://planetmirror.com/blahblah
be returned in the AU list (since it is located in Brisbane Australia) ?

DaveT.