Re: new s-c-soundcard in rawhide

I guess my concern is, why are we giving the user a 'test if it works ->
ok, it didn't -> punt' algorithm? Generally, they would get the same
result if they started up their sound app and noticed it didn't work -
what specific cases is this tool able to fix for them?

I removed these options and compacted all detection methods to one, it's in version 2.0.0-2 (in rawhide now).

Martin