Re: rawhide report: 20060719 changes

ons, 19 07 2006 kl. 06:11 -0400, skrev buildsys redhat com:
> New package compiz
> 	OpenGL window and compositing manager

Oh that's great news, I no longer have to compile this from the
source.rpm.

However I am unable to make xv work when running compiz for some reason.
I'm using the r300 driver in case it matters. This means that gstreamer
has to be set to No XV for totem to display videos and this is
dreadfully slow.

- David Nielsen