Re: What happened to the sk98lin kernel module?

Tarjei Knapstad wrote :

> Just noticed that the sk98lin.ko module has gone missing in the later
> FC4 kernels on one of my boxes, as well as all FC5 and development
> kernels. Is this just an oversight/mistake? (I'm guessing it was lost
> when the kernel was synched with the FC5 kernel a while back?)
>
> The last kernel I know of that includes it is 2.6.16-1.2115_FC4. I've
> searched the mailing list archives and read the changelog, but the
> drop isn't mentioned anywhere.

This seems like the wrong list to ask this kind of question...

The machine I have here that (I think) used the sk98lin module now has
one called "skge" loaded instead.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 5.90 (Test) - Linux kernel 2.6.17-1.2416.fc6
Load : 0.35 0.30 0.36