Re: Anyone interested in maintaining 'freeglut' in Fedora Extras?

Mike A. Harris wrote:
There is no longer anything in Core which links to glut/freeglut,
however there seems to be packages in Fedora Extras which do.

Anyone interested in maintaining freeglut in Extras?  It's relatively
low maintenance - more or less because they only release a new version
once every 18 years, so not much to do.  It gets very very few bug
reports too (Only 2 or 3 in 3-4 years).

If anyone's interested, please email me back.

Hey Mike, as mentioned in IRC, I will do it.. if no one else wants it.

Michael