Re: Extras x86_64 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-07-22

On 7/22/06, Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch dell com> wrote:
I'm Bcc'ing everyone whose email shows up for a package below this
time, as the time for manditory package fixing is drawing near, per
the note to fedora-maintainers.  If you haven't looked at your
packages in a while, and they fail to build in the reduced chroot, now
would be a good time to take a look.

uqm-0.5.0-1.fc5 icon fedoraproject org

uqm-0.5 is known not to work on 64-bit archs. The specfile
specifically says so, and the error seen is expected:

(from http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/mock-results-extras/x86_64/uqm-0.5.0-1.fc5.src.rpm/result/build.log)

error: Architecture is excluded: x86_64

I think you should modify your script so it doesn't try to build
packages that specifically exclude the platform you're testing.

Cheers,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Montréal, Québec