Re: Pull off AIGLX repoistory?

Rahul wrote:
Hi

The AIGLX repository (http://redhat.download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/projects/aiglx/) is probably not going to be updated anymore as it has been merged with Xorg 7.1. It is going to be confusing to continue having obsolete software. Can we pull it off? I will update the rendering project wiki pages.

No - it hasn't been updated for a while, but I'm going to push a new set of RPMs for FC5 including compiz packages, hopefully some time this week.

Kristian