Re: diet for evolution

On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 00:57 +0200, David Nielsen wrote:
> søn, 23 07 2006 kl. 17:24 -0500, skrev Callum Lerwick:
> > Someone please make SpamAssassin and bogofilter or whatever optional. I
> > have an extensive and carefully tuned SA setup already running server
> > side, so its completely pointless and annoying to have to have SA
> > installed on all my client machines.
>
> It is optional, it's a plugin look in Edit->Plugins.
>
> We just want the default plugin to not suck, you've always been
> completely free to disable it - we're not Microsoft you know :)

Its still a rpm dependency.  This could be resolved by putting the SA
plugin into its own package, but this obviously has some downsides:-
      * another tiny package
      * upgrade path from existing configuration would probably drop the
        SA plugin

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]