Re: Rebuild, changelog revision

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wednesday 12 July 2006 11:49, Felipe Kellermann wrote:
Noticed while reading the CVS commit changes. I think a scripting error
produced wrong release version in the changelog of various packages:

Yeah, there is something silly in how the script reads the spec that causes it to try and execute parts of the spec. I'll be cleaning those up. Sorry about the mess :/

When will you be cleaning the messes up?  ;o)  I noticed you cleaned
up some packages, but others seem to have been left.  Worth fixing in
CVS, but I wouldn't bother rebuilding new rpms for them per se.

Anyhow, just wondering...

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                      Proud Canadian.