Re: Pull off AIGLX repoistory?

dragoran wrote:
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=946216&postcount=4
but this should not stop you from realeasing xorg-7.1
if someone for (whatever reason) don't wont to use it they should still wait until updated drivers are available. but we should atleast inform user that the new X will break their drivers (fedoranews)
but silently break things _is_ wrong

+1. That's important to many fedora users, so I don't see the hurt in at least mentioning it.