Re: Pull off AIGLX repoistory?

dragoran wrote:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=946216&postcount=4
but this should not stop you from realeasing xorg-7.1
if someone for (whatever reason) don't wont to use it they should still wait until updated drivers are available. but we should atleast inform user that the new X will break their drivers (fedoranews)
but silently break things _is_ wrong

Should we also put out notices every time a kernel updates breaks non-free third party kernel modules?

Rahul