Re: Rebuild, changelog revision

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Tuesday 25 July 2006 03:12, Mike A. Harris wrote:
Update:

The cause of this has been tracked down last week, and I believe it
was fixed.

Well, the cause is known. The tool that does the bumping isn't quite fixed yet, I just know better than to use it. This won't happen again.

Ah, I thought you meant you fixed all the packages that got
stderr spam.  My bad.  ;)

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                      Proud Canadian.