Re: Pull off AIGLX repoistory?

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:

On Wednesday 26 July 2006 14:19, alan wrote:
If you are going to break things you need to at least give me a couple of
options that will work.  So far, the mantra of "use an opensource driver"
does not cut it for most every use out there.

There is a very simple choice.  Don't apply that update.  Problem solved.

That works for me.

As long as I don't want any security updates.

Actually I can work around it. My concern is for those people who do not read these lists and get caught unawares. It is a REAL pain in the ass to get hit by one of these sort of surprises out of the blue, especially this far into a release.

--
"I want to live just long enough to see them cut off Darl's head and
 stick it on a pike as a reminder to the next ten generations that some