Re: Pull off AIGLX repoistory?

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
alan <alan clueserver org> wrote:

> But it breaks for nVIDIA users, no matter if you use alglx or not.

Yes, but my assertion is that the needs of the open-source users
outweigh the needs of the binary-driver users.  Fedora is meant
as a showcase for the latest and greatest open source software.
We shouldn't punish those not using binary-drivers just because
nVIDIA (or whoever) hasn't released a compatible driver yet.

Sean