Re: Pull off AIGLX repoistory?

David Nielsen wrote:
We don't live to serve companies who actively work against the free
software communities by encouraging violation of the GPL.

We cannot take into consideration software we cannot fix, it would be
the death of Fedora and free software as a whole. Holding back
technological progress to favor criminals who work against us isn't a
beneficial decision for us.

This thread was going so nicely with people making interesting arguments, I guess this was inevitable. I'll stop now.