Re: rawhide report: 20060727 changes

PFJ wrote:
Hi,

Removed package HelixPlayer
If this is intentional, then it's really made my day! At last! :-)

It did seem like a pretty pointless package to have given it wouldn't
play mp3s or Real media (well, it never did for me).

Can we do the same for totem? I can't even get that thing to play ogg
video files!

It should play perfectly fine the free formats by default. If not please file bug reports.

Rahul