Re: Pull off AIGLX repoistory?

Kristian Høgsberg wrote:
alan wrote:
,,,
On a similar note, does the ALGLX and X 7.1 work correctly with the Matrox 450 Max?

No, unfortunately not at this point. It's not clear that the matrox driver will work with AIGLX at all, since it's DRI locking model is somewhat unusual.

I've looked at fixing it a few times now. I think it's tractable, it's just not a very high priority for me. If someone really wanted to dig into it I'd be happy to advise.

- ajax