Re: Fedora's intended target audience?

Chris Chabot wrote:
Then run fedora core 6 test/rawhide, or if your truly not capable, compile
the srpm's your self? :-)

Why should I? I'm not the one who installed unsupported binary-only drivers? This is as silly as suggesting that users of binary-only drivers install FC4 until ATI and Nvidia release working drivers for FC7.1.

Besides - I believe the FC6 src.rpm for Xorg 7.1 won't simply rebuild on FC5. I have to admit that I haven't tried, though!

/Thomas