Re: Pull off AIGLX repoistory?

David Boles wrote:
I would like to make a formal request to whoever is the admin of the Fedora
lists. Can someone please tell me who that is?

I would like to propose a fedora-whiners-list redhat com where the whiners can
chat and agree with each other just how Fedora is screwing up their systems
and that they will no longer be able to play Packman after the latest upgrade.
Then they can leave these real lists to do what it is that they are made to do.

Well let's see, we have a intense discussion with lots of people on both sides with sane arguments. So what are you saying ? That they all should be moved to your whiners list ? Or only those that are not "on your side" (whatever that may be) ? :-)